Welcome to Spidermon’s documentation!¶
Spidermon is a framework to build monitors for Scrapy spiders. It offers the following features:
- It can check the output data produced by Scrapy (or other sources) and verify it against a schema or model that defines the expected structure, data types and value restrictions. It supports data validation based on two external libraries:
- It allows you to define conditions that should trigger an alert based on Scrapy stats.
- It supports notifications via email, Slack and Telegram.
- It can generate custom reports.
- Getting started
- Monitoring your jobs
- Item Validation
- Comparing Spider Executions
- Expression Monitors
- Configure a Slack bot for Spidermon
- Configure a Telegram bot for Spidermon
- Release notes